• big_g
    Isle, MN

700 sad…..

bobg3723
    Crystal, MN

Thats to bad.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

It’s too bad that they have to hire sharpshooters to kill the elk when I’m sure we could get a big group of IDO’ers to do it for free.

Maybe I’m just being a little cynical today, but isn’t it convenient that the gov’t will be ‘buying’ all 700 elk from a property that has plans for new development? I wonder if that was a TARP earmark?

mark winkels

I wonder what the company was going to do with the animals once they started the project. Is this just a convenient way to dispose of the elk? I sure hope not!! That is a lot of meat going to waste!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Thats pretty sore subject CWD it’s been around for years and years know for some reason they seem to think they are going to control this!!!!! Don’t think it will ever happen

—————
    HUNT FISH SLEEP the job for me

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Hey! U.S. Department of Agriculture, I think one of my chickens is sick…..you going to buy out my chicken farm?

What a crock!

Let Tower Investments clean up their own mess!

big dad
    Rochester, Minnesota

Have seen a couple of whitetails in that enclosure – sure hope they were taken out. Is it true that elk herd owners are required to destroy deer that somehow manage to get into one of their herd enclosures?

perchhead

Hey Chev70 in MN we have no confirmed cases of CWD in our wild deer herd. We arent like wisconsin.

Anonymous

the problem was the owners wanted $3500 to go pop one. of course that included the butchering etc. but for $3500, I’ll head out west and get me a wild one.

the land is beiong turned in the Elk Run Biotechnology center of Minnesota.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

Quote:

Hey Chev70 in MN we have no confirmed cases of CWD in our wild deer herd. We arent like wisconsin.

What about Minnesota is so different than Wisconsin that you don’t have CWD?

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Quote:

It doesn’t matter where you are at CWD is all over from the west to the east heard talk of around New York area.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.