Excellent Customer Service

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I think a few guys on here took advantage of Midway USA’s special on the Moultrie trail camera special this past spring…well I did as well. For $69.00 I purchase the camera as was excited to place it in the field. I waited until mid to late July to place the camera out and got some nice photo’s to start. Then after a month I started to have problems…the camera wouldn’t take pictures and the batteries went dead after only a week in the field. I finally went to the Midway USA website and printed out there return form. I filled it out and sent it in not knowing what would happen! (During the next three days I see a commercial on the outdoor channel for Midway USA and Larry Potterfield says, “We pride ourselves in complete customer satisfaction”, and I thought to myself, “Well we’ll see about that.”) Well in a matter of a week I received a brand new camera in the mail with a memory card as well! I never had to talk to anyone and there were no questions asked. Thanks Larry Potterfield! You definately backed up what you say!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good to hear Mike I picked up 2 of them on that deal…. no issues yet

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

This one couldn’t have come at a better time. We are taking it out to Colorado and since we can’t be in two places at once, we’ll let it “soak” at a water hole for a few days so we can see if anything is coming to it! That way if we haven’t seen anything maybe the camera will help us out!

bluefin
    Farmington, MN

Between my friends and I we have six of these in the field and they work well.

We got close to 1000 pics over bear baits. Pretty neat.

perchhead

Midway USA has th best customer service period. Shipments come super quick and returns are never a problem. THis the only place I order reloading supplies from. I also love the NRA roundup feature.

mec
    West Salem,WI

Ditto perchhead.Been buyin there for years,and I can’t complain yet

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will throw this in… I ordered a half dozen pair of camo pants from Sportsman Guide. 5 pair were the correct size and 1 was marked incorrectly, it was a size too small. I called them and they are sending me a shipping label to return the wrong sized pair N/C… and I also joined their “club” 1 year for $4.00. It gives me 10% off every purchase, plus 2 $10 off per order coupons, no minimum purchase … and they are letting me sub another item, for the one I am returning… as I really like their digital camo BDU pants No shipping on that either. They are a local company to boot, in South St Paul Anybody else ever save on their deals ???

whittsend

Sounds like I need to start checking out Midway USA!

Glad to hear it guys, thansk!

Mike

woodenfrog
    se mn

What Moultrie camera was it?

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

What Moultrie camera was it?

D40!

Scott Mueller
    Coon Rapids, MN

I’ts good to about service like that especially when your hear about all of the bad ones lately

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.