look at what the boys got!

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

look at what santa the has brought for the boys this past xmas.

shane

big_g
    Isle, MN

Dad “did you get everything you wanted this year for christmas ?”

Son “just about…”

Dad ” Hey, what is that over behind the desk ? “

Look at them smiles

Nice

big G

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thats sweet..I still remember my first Daisy BB gun…Now Tracking Bass I hope you have some money saved up for window replacements…I remember a few on “accident”..

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

we are only shooting them on the farm, 240 acres and far away from the house. and by the way, isn’t that what insurance is for???

shane

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Nice job, Dad. Now make sure you take them hunting. My dad used to let me ‘finish off’ the squirrels after he shot them out of the trees. One never forgets early hunting memories.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice job Santa! It’s never too early to introduce them to hunting! I still remember my lucky day when I got my first BB gun – I was 5 years old. My mom still reminds me of how many windows I shot out that summer.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Who doesnt love the sound of glass breaking when you are a kid? That is until Mom and Dad come out to investigate! My nephew got his first bb gun last year and it is the funniest thing in the world watching him try to aim and shoot!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Now those are great pictures tracking bass! And it’s fun to plink some pop cans, but I found with my kids is that they love to shoot at baloons. And if you fill them with water it’s even better! Have fun!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I never thought of the balloons, I will have to give that a try. should be good times had by all.

shane

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.