LONE WOLF ALPHA CLIMBING STAND.

• rvrat
    st cloud,mn

I NEED ONE LIGHT WEIGHT CLIMBING STAND. I HAVE LOOKED AT SEVERAL AND I AM ALMOST 100% SOLD ON THE LONE WOLF ALPHA CLIMBING STAND…WITH ALL THE EXPIERENCED HUNTERS ON THIS SITE I FIGURED SOME HAVE USED OR OWN IT..WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE STAND..THE ONLY CONCERN I HAVE MAY BE THE SMALL SIZE AS I USUALLY SIT FOR A LONG TIME WHEN HINTING. ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT..I OWN 8 HANG ON STANDS AND I KNOW THE PLUSES AND MINUSES OF A CLIMBING STAND BUT FOR THE HUNTING I DO I NEED 1 IN MY “BELT” OF HUNTING TOOLS…THANKS JAY

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

I can’t tell you about the climbing stand but I own the hang-on and climbing sticks.I have never owned a better stand (and I have several different makes).Light weight,strong,noise free,but cost a bit more than the others.

In my view there is no better make of stand on the market.

It is also the fastest for set up and removal.I can set up the climbing sticks and stand in under 10 min.

Good luck with your choice and you won’t be sorry for chosing the Lone Wolf.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

I can’t tell you about the climbing stand but I own the hang-on and climbing sticks.I have never owned a better stand (and I have several different makes).Light weight,strong,noise free,but cost a bit more than the others.

In my view there is no better make of stand on the market.

It is also the fastest for set up and removal.I can set up the climbing sticks and stand in under 10 min.

Good luck with your choice and you won’t be sorry for chosing the Lone Wolf.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I have the sit and climb by lone wolf, I also have the hang on lone wolfs and some sticks…

Hands down the best stands on the market!! You will love the sit and climb from lone wolf!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I have the sit and climb by lone wolf, I also have the hang on lone wolfs and some sticks…

Hands down the best stands on the market!! You will love the sit and climb from lone wolf!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

How is the sit and climb for all day hunts? I have a tree lounge and it is awesome for all day hunts just as comfortable as my lazy boy. Only draw back is it is kind of bulky hauling into the woods.

Quote:

You will love the sit and climb from lone wolf!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

How is the sit and climb for all day hunts? I have a tree lounge and it is awesome for all day hunts just as comfortable as my lazy boy. Only draw back is it is kind of bulky hauling into the woods.

Quote:

You will love the sit and climb from lone wolf!

catmando
    wis

have a friend that has the lone wolf he likes it. i have a loggy bayu. for 20 years climbed alot of trees with it. a little big but has a great seat. you can sit all day no problem. Dan

catmando
    wis

have a friend that has the lone wolf he likes it. i have a loggy bayu. for 20 years climbed alot of trees with it. a little big but has a great seat. you can sit all day no problem. Dan

timmy

I used to own a few different climbers. I now own one – the Alpha. I am a “dark until dark” sitter and have absolutely no complaints. I have even occasionally dozed off in mine and awoke due to somebody snoring……. It is very comfortable.

Tim

timmy

I used to own a few different climbers. I now own one – the Alpha. I am a “dark until dark” sitter and have absolutely no complaints. I have even occasionally dozed off in mine and awoke due to somebody snoring……. It is very comfortable.

Tim

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I can sit all day with mine!! It is really comfortable!! I am pretty sure the tree lounge outweights it by a lot.. LW’s are super quiet, and super fast to set up!! And super light!!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I can sit all day with mine!! It is really comfortable!! I am pretty sure the tree lounge outweights it by a lot.. LW’s are super quiet, and super fast to set up!! And super light!!

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

RVRAT, Just bring a few 2×4’s about 18″ wide and one 2×10 and just nail the 2×4’s to the tree for steps and nail the 2×10 someplace where you can lean against the trunk of the tree! Good enough…or no??

I still pick the Viper from Summitt!!

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

RVRAT, Just bring a few 2×4’s about 18″ wide and one 2×10 and just nail the 2×4’s to the tree for steps and nail the 2×10 someplace where you can lean against the trunk of the tree! Good enough…or no??

I still pick the Viper from Summitt!!

phishirman
    Madison, WI

I just got a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb and it is hands down the best stand I’ve ever owned. Its super light for a climber and about as comfortable and quiet as could be. Super Easy to set up and rock solid in a tree. If you do get one, I would recommend folding the top of the seat over and doubling up the pad. It seems that when you strap the back support up to the tree it pulls the rest of the seat too far back leaving you only a couple inches of padding to sit on.

phishirman
    Madison, WI

I just got a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb and it is hands down the best stand I’ve ever owned. Its super light for a climber and about as comfortable and quiet as could be. Super Easy to set up and rock solid in a tree. If you do get one, I would recommend folding the top of the seat over and doubling up the pad. It seems that when you strap the back support up to the tree it pulls the rest of the seat too far back leaving you only a couple inches of padding to sit on.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks everyone…sounds like ill have stop by Sportsmans and pick up the alpha…now we need some snow to see where the deer are movin to…thanks again ..jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks everyone…sounds like ill have stop by Sportsmans and pick up the alpha…now we need some snow to see where the deer are movin to…thanks again ..jay

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sit N climb is the shiznit!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sit N climb is the shiznit!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

You are going to love that stand!!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

You are going to love that stand!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.