Rabbit hunting

• Mfishing
    Woodbury, Mn

I am going to post this on the rabbit hunting fourm also:
    I am looking for somone to take me and my 3 year old beagle hunting in Minnesota, the dog loves to hunt and I do not know anyone else that does this. Please let me know.

Thanks

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I have some great land to hunt for snowshoes… but I wont hunt it until the deer season is over.. If I decide to bowhunt, it will be there, and I let a couple people rifle hunt there to keep an eye on the land… so late season.. its a go..

A decent population of grouse for a bonus.

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I have some great land to hunt for snowshoes… but I wont hunt it until the deer season is over.. If I decide to bowhunt, it will be there, and I let a couple people rifle hunt there to keep an eye on the land… so late season.. its a go..

A decent population of grouse for a bonus.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

yea, after the end of Bow season, You could knock on just about any farmer’s door that has any woods and ask to hunt rabbits!!!

Just about any farmer will let you go!!!!

Don’t be afraid to ask!!! Just be polite and respectfull.

Look at the “Hampton Woods”, that is on Hwy 50, between Farmington and Hampton. This is a huge parcel of woods that will fill anyones appetite for long eared galoots!!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

yea, after the end of Bow season, You could knock on just about any farmer’s door that has any woods and ask to hunt rabbits!!!

Just about any farmer will let you go!!!!

Don’t be afraid to ask!!! Just be polite and respectfull.

Look at the “Hampton Woods”, that is on Hwy 50, between Farmington and Hampton. This is a huge parcel of woods that will fill anyones appetite for long eared galoots!!!!!!

Mfishing
    Woodbury, Mn

Thanks Fisher Dave, I would like to take you up on that. Do you hunt with dogs?

Mfishing
    Woodbury, Mn

Thanks Fisher Dave, I would like to take you up on that. Do you hunt with dogs?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.