Selling Fur

• fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Does anyone know of a website that can give prices for the furs or pelts of animals? Or if you know of off the top of your head, coon and rabbit. Thanks alot.

robby
    Quad Cities

Look into the Trapper and Predator Caller magazine. Current prices every issue.

robby
    Quad Cities

Look into the Trapper and Predator Caller magazine. Current prices every issue.

backlash
    Owatonna MN

Fur Fish and Game lists expected prices each month in thier mag.

backlash
    Owatonna MN

Fur Fish and Game lists expected prices each month in thier mag.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Hey there Lenny! How ya been??? Have ya been out after that buck that was givin ya fits last year??

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Hey there Lenny! How ya been??? Have ya been out after that buck that was givin ya fits last year??

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

What’s up Zimmy? Yeah, I’ve been out a few times but I haven’t seen the big boy this year. I don’t think he made it through the winter. I was out this evening and spied a real decent 11 pointer. The sneaky fellow was walking in on me when I was walking out. Just my luck. I’ll be back out tomorrow.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

What’s up Zimmy? Yeah, I’ve been out a few times but I haven’t seen the big boy this year. I don’t think he made it through the winter. I was out this evening and spied a real decent 11 pointer. The sneaky fellow was walking in on me when I was walking out. Just my luck. I’ll be back out tomorrow.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.