Lone Wolf Treestands?

• jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

Think of getting a new tree stand and was looking really hard at a lone wolf hang on stand. I was wondering if anybody used lone wolf and could give me a little review of their products. How are they for noise? The cheap stand I have know is too noisey when those temps drop. Other suggestions on stands are appriciated to but I think if i hear good things about the lone wolf i will get that one.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

They are a little pricey but are very quiet and light weight. You won’t be disappointed with the purchase.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

They are a little pricey but are very quiet and light weight. You won’t be disappointed with the purchase.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

I’ll put my $.02 in for gorilla hang on’s. Affordable, large platforms, comfortable seats and easy to hang.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

I’ll put my $.02 in for gorilla hang on’s. Affordable, large platforms, comfortable seats and easy to hang.

marendt
    Lake City, MN

They are a little spendy, but worth every cent. I have the Lone Wolf sit and climb and love it. My buddy has the hanging stand and will vouch it is the best hanging stand he has ever had. They are very light and quiet, two of the most important aspects to a stand in my opinion. As with any treestand, remember to wear your safety belt. One slip is all it takes for a potential harmful situation.

marendt
    Lake City, MN

They are a little spendy, but worth every cent. I have the Lone Wolf sit and climb and love it. My buddy has the hanging stand and will vouch it is the best hanging stand he has ever had. They are very light and quiet, two of the most important aspects to a stand in my opinion. As with any treestand, remember to wear your safety belt. One slip is all it takes for a potential harmful situation.

nomad
    Plainview Mn

Lone wolf stands are nice but the seat needs some work.

nomad
    Plainview Mn

Lone wolf stands are nice but the seat needs some work.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

One stand that I have been really happy with and runs about 50 dollars is the big river stand. Light, with a big thick seat. Farm and Fleet in CF has them. Jason, I have eight different stands and they all work great and I didn’t pay over $60 for any of them. One secret is to spray, expanding foam spray in the tubes to quiet the stand.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

One stand that I have been really happy with and runs about 50 dollars is the big river stand. Light, with a big thick seat. Farm and Fleet in CF has them. Jason, I have eight different stands and they all work great and I didn’t pay over $60 for any of them. One secret is to spray, expanding foam spray in the tubes to quiet the stand.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Nice idea on the foam!

Clever people that share things for free are wonderful beings!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Nice idea on the foam!

Clever people that share things for free are wonderful beings!!!

lonewolf
    La Crosse, WI

If you plan on moving your stand a lot get a lonewolf stand they are the best. If you are going to put it up and leave it all season, there are some good cheaper stands out there.

lonewolf
    La Crosse, WI

If you plan on moving your stand a lot get a lonewolf stand they are the best. If you are going to put it up and leave it all season, there are some good cheaper stands out there.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Mike do you mean Rivers Edge Tree Stands

Quote:

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Mike do you mean Rivers Edge Tree Stands

Quote:

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

thanks for the info guys. If the farm fleet stand is in fact the rivers edge, that is what I use now and am not happy with the noise in cold temps. It is a confortable stand and works well before it gets cold out. Think I will get a lone wolf and also try the foam Idea on my rivers edge and put it up in another location.

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

thanks for the info guys. If the farm fleet stand is in fact the rivers edge, that is what I use now and am not happy with the noise in cold temps. It is a confortable stand and works well before it gets cold out. Think I will get a lone wolf and also try the foam Idea on my rivers edge and put it up in another location.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

My bad Steve. Your right, thanks. I don’t think you have to spend so much on a stand to harvest a deer. To many hunters shopping for a great stand in the trees these days. Lost 2 stands already. Just isn’t right.

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

My bad Steve. Your right, thanks. I don’t think you have to spend so much on a stand to harvest a deer. To many hunters shopping for a great stand in the trees these days. Lost 2 stands already. Just isn’t right.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.