My Poor hunting buddy!

• hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Got the bad news last night, that my nephew Joe Boy(one of my bow hunting buddies)broke his leg at football practice.
    He’ll be healed up in time to get some hunting in later this fall but he’s really bummed about having to miss basketball season too. Must be some break!

Hope he heals fast, I’ll need someone to help drag out my deer!

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

buy him a ground blind so he can hunt more!

I quit hockey in my second year of jr’s because I couldn’t stand not hunting and fishing in the fall It was the best decision I ever made, I look back and think, man I would have wasted a lot of good fishing and hunting time that college offers if I kept playing

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

buy him a ground blind so he can hunt more!

I quit hockey in my second year of jr’s because I couldn’t stand not hunting and fishing in the fall It was the best decision I ever made, I look back and think, man I would have wasted a lot of good fishing and hunting time that college offers if I kept playing

newt
    Pillager, MN

That stinks Hooks. My son broke his right leg last Aug and then his left leg last Oct!! Bought him a ground blind to hunt out of. No deer shot but he was still able to get out.

newt
    Pillager, MN

That stinks Hooks. My son broke his right leg last Aug and then his left leg last Oct!! Bought him a ground blind to hunt out of. No deer shot but he was still able to get out.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Hooks,
    Sorry to hear about your hunting buddy. My nephew broke his arm in football last year, and what was supposed to take 6 -8 weeks almost doubled that. He barely saw any BBall time. Hopefully Joe Boy will heal quick

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

Hooks,
    Sorry to hear about your hunting buddy. My nephew broke his arm in football last year, and what was supposed to take 6 -8 weeks almost doubled that. He barely saw any BBall time. Hopefully Joe Boy will heal quick

dave

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Heard from his mom and he’s still going to hobble out to hunt. It looks like I may be dragging his deer though!

He’s one of those kids that are so fun to be around, he’s so obsessed with hunting, it’s so great to see his passion and love for the outdoors.

My Brother, Joe’s Dad is going to try bow hunting with us this year, another convert!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Heard from his mom and he’s still going to hobble out to hunt. It looks like I may be dragging his deer though!

He’s one of those kids that are so fun to be around, he’s so obsessed with hunting, it’s so great to see his passion and love for the outdoors.

My Brother, Joe’s Dad is going to try bow hunting with us this year, another convert!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

He know’s how to gun them now to get one with a bow!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

He know’s how to gun them now to get one with a bow!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Best of luck to both of you
    My son had his first bow success last year, and he is already pumped for this year, both bow and gun that’s a nice pic!

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

Best of luck to both of you
    My son had his first bow success last year, and he is already pumped for this year, both bow and gun that’s a nice pic!

dave

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Thanks,
    He loves to fill tags!
    This will be his 3rd year of hunting and he has punched out five deer already in two years!
    It must be his teachers and guides!!!

Were going to rein him in gun hunting this year so some one else can fill a tag! LOL

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Thanks,
    He loves to fill tags!
    This will be his 3rd year of hunting and he has punched out five deer already in two years!
    It must be his teachers and guides!!!

Were going to rein him in gun hunting this year so some one else can fill a tag! LOL

emover
    Malcom, IA

I was never much of a hunter, so wasn’t able to teach my son, but his future father-in-law is an avid hunter and got him going strong about 3 or 4 years ago. Last year I think he filled 3 or 4 tags, 2 bow and 1 or 2 slug. That reign him in line is what they were saying about him last year.

I don’t know if you hunt up around Mille Lacs, but he was sure pumped when he saw that area this summer. Driving in from Finlayson he saw many places for his stands, including many front porches.

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

I was never much of a hunter, so wasn’t able to teach my son, but his future father-in-law is an avid hunter and got him going strong about 3 or 4 years ago. Last year I think he filled 3 or 4 tags, 2 bow and 1 or 2 slug. That reign him in line is what they were saying about him last year.

I don’t know if you hunt up around Mille Lacs, but he was sure pumped when he saw that area this summer. Driving in from Finlayson he saw many places for his stands, including many front porches.

dave

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Yep, eastside back in the woods. We have a nice parcel of land behind the house that holds a few deer. We take 2-3 each year out of it.
    As my strength slowly deminishes away I kid my Dad that I’m going to put my recliner outside and hunt off the back deck! LOL

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Yep, eastside back in the woods. We have a nice parcel of land behind the house that holds a few deer. We take 2-3 each year out of it.
    As my strength slowly deminishes away I kid my Dad that I’m going to put my recliner outside and hunt off the back deck! LOL

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.