Hunting lease

• Nitrodog

Looking for some land to lease for archery season next year. Not sure how to do about finding land to lease. Looking for suggestions

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Following this one, I also would like to find something for field hunting geese.

Charles

… Hmm I have been looking into this a bit myself.

deertracker

Following this one, I also would like to find something for field hunting geese.

This one may be difficult. Seems like a few people hoard all the fields. Add in guides locking up fields and they can be really hard in good goose areas.
    DT

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Easy in our area. Just need to put in foot work. I found it hardly worth it after 170000 other guys have pounded on doors as well, but it works

B-man

You’ll occasionally see some posted on marketplace or c-list, but if I were you I’d put in some time door knocking in areas you are interested in.

I’d also have a letter typed up with your intentions and leave that on the doors of people who aren’t home.

Use your county’s GIS site to find the owners. If they live far away, send them a letter (the site will have their address but probably not their phone number).

There are paid people search sites that will get you their phone number, but I’ve never tried one before.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Guess I need to get out there and knock on some doors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.