Addicted to Camo – now here is a reality TV idea

• fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

Wow ! 2 points shy of the fabled thirty point buck!

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Cool rack, that’s on of the coolest rack I’ve seen in awhile.

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

I would have probably fell out of the tree from shaking so bad. At least it would have been a clean miss.

Rugbyguy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Buck Fever! Wow!

baldwin4
    NE IA

Awesome, another great corn fed Iowa Buck

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Over the past couple years my addiction to camo clothing and gear has gotten ridiculous. I’ve always liked nice stuff and this of course is harder on a hunting budget. It’s hard to be patient and slowly get what I want… This winter I stepped up and bought my first piece of Sitka gear. I certainly didn’t go top shelf, but this stuff is nice.

Right now I’ve just acquired the Stratus jacket. I’ve worn this jacket in 50mph winds in below zero temps with only a T-shirt on. It’s unbelievable how well the Windstopper technology works. I won’t consider an item anymore that isn’t windproof!!

The good part for Sitka, I love their stuff. The bad part for me, I love their stuff.

Stratus Jacket

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Keep an eye on camofire.com they just had that jacket on sale about 2-3 weeka ago.

I love my sitka gear

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s awesome so many companies are stepping up their game. Competition only helps us consumers.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Kooty, Sitka all the way for this guy! Spendy, but oh so worth it. Fanatic jacket, stratus bibs, kelvin pants and top, merino tops and bottoms. No more getting cold for this guy. Might be in the market for a light-early season jacket yet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.