Rangefinder

• codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Looking to buy a rangefinder for this deer season. I’d like to spend as little money as possible, but i want a decent rangefinder. It doesnt have to be the best of the best. Thanks Guys!

john_steinhauer
    p4

i really like the nikon prostaff 550 easy to use clear, cost if i remember is right around 160 ish hope this helps a lil bit happy shopping to ya its always fun to get new toys

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

I would go with a Bushnell if you want to keep the price down. Not sure what you will be useing it for but they have alot of models and I think they are very reasonable. There are some cheaper ones out there but I have never used any of them.

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

Nikon!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have the nikon 550 and it does everything i ask of it. Pool5hunter has the bushnell one ment for bowhunting and that one is a little bit smaller which is nice and it seems a bit clearer at low lite conditions but if i remember right they are also 250 bucks.

TeamBurbot

I have the leopold RX-II and have been pretty happy with it. it has a hard time picking up dark objects such as my bear bow target or a live bear but other then that its been great, i dont know if they still make the RX-II but they could only get better is my guess.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.