Bradley Digital Smokers

• wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Does anyone have a Bradley smoker? I have a charcoal one now and looking to switch to gas or electic and wondering if these are as cracked up as they are made out to be.

bobg3723
    Crystal, MN

I have the best Bradley smoker you can get, which is the digital smoker with 6 racks. The thing is unbelievable. You set how long you want it to smoke, at what temperature you want it to cook, and for how long you want it to cook. It will stop smoking when you want it to stop and turn itself off when you want it to. The flavor is phenomenal and it is extremely easy to use. It drops the wood pucks in every 20 minutes and circulates those through to extinguish themselves in a stainless steel dish of water located at the bottom of the smoker so you only get the good smoke. It is kind of spendy, but if you plan on doing a lot of smoking it is well worth it. The only downfall is that I wish it was five times the size, however it is one of the bigger smokers I’ve ever seen that’s electric.

les_welch

Quote:

I have the best Bradley smoker you can get, which is the digital smoker with 6 racks. The thing is unbelievable. You set how long you want it to smoke, at what temperature you want it to cook, and for how long you want it to cook. It will stop smoking when you want it to stop and turn itself off when you want it to. The flavor is phenomenal and it is extremely easy to use. It drops the wood pucks in every 20 minutes and circulates those through to extinguish themselves in a stainless steel dish of water located at the bottom of the smoker so you only get the good smoke. It is kind of spendy, but if you plan on doing a lot of smoking it is well worth it. The only downfall is that I wish it was five times the size, however it is one of the bigger smokers I’ve ever seen that’s electric.

x2

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

On the bradley smokers, do you put them outside to smoke (I am guessing like a charcoal smoker)? If so how does it do in say the winter months?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.