Benelli shot gun?

• tomliver
    Almost North of 8

I’ve found a Benelli Super Black Eagle for what I beleive is a good buy. I’ve shot similar SBE and liked them. My question is should I spend a a few hundred bucks more on a Super Black Eagle 2? I am mostly going to use it for duck hunting. What do you all think?

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have a couple buddies with them… they LOVE em

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Stick with the SBE

I know guys that wont spend the extra money for the SBE2. They use it for goose, duck, snow goose, pheasant, grouse, and down at the range. When they talk about rounds through their guns they have got to be approaching the tens of thousands, and the only problem with the guns are the Camo paint job, is rubbing off.

If you shot it and you like it, don’t let anyone talk you into anything different.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Know guys that love the SBE, I have a Nova pump and wouldn’t pull any other gun out of the gun rack anymore!!!

Mark

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Both guns are great. Our family runs a number of each. I believe we have 3 sbe’s and 2 sbe2’s. Both are great guns. If it were me I would go after the deal. (Assuming the conditon of each gun is equal.)

Good luck. You won’t go wrong either way.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What’s the word on those new Benelli Vinci’s? I see they are only 3″ so I wonder if they will replace the M2?

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

I know I’m joining your thread late here, but my brother was here all week and we just happened to be talking shotguns.

He has the SBE 2 3 1/2″ and loves it. His is the synthetic camo stock…he said it’s the best scatter gun he’s ever owned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.