Humminbird Mega360 w/ Universal Mount

• Kyle Wills

I put this brand new, on my boat in July. After a couple months of use, just ended up not working like I expected with my boat layout.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Mega360 or the universal mount. I’m just not going to use it like I thought.

Comes with the universal mount, but the mount can be removed and you can attach it to your trolling motor with one of Humminbirds other mounts.

Asking $1,300 for it, but willing to take offers. PM me for additional info, more pics or offers.

Attachments:
    1. 20200925_173107.jpg

Kyle Wills

Bump…

I’ll take $1,000 for it.

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

What don’t u like about it? I’m asking because I’m curious. Been thinking it may be handy

Kyle Wills

What don’t u like about it? I’m asking because I’m curious. Been thinking it may be handy

The technology was great, just wasn’t fond of having to take it in and out of water every time I wanted to use it. I have the Ulterra, so its not possible to mount it to trolling motor.

Its essentially side imaging that refreshes every so many seconds. Nothing wrong with technology, I just didn’t like manually putting in and out of water.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Kyle, I’m interested. where are ya located?

Kyle Wills

Kyle, I’m interested. where are ya located?

I’m located west of the Twin Cities. PM me if you want more details or wanna chat.

Alex Conboy

Still available? Sent you a message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.