Hugs and kisses for Sharon

• Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Hey everybody, for all of us who’ve been here awhile, you might remember this day from only one year ago. Our dear redheaded friend Sharon lost her husband Billy unexpectedly. Try to show her some love from the IDO family that she’s so fond of!

I’m not great at posting links, but if anybody wants to, or for new guys, look up: Worst day off my life.

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/the-worst-day-of-my-life/

Sharon, you’re one of the sweetest people I know. Your smile is contagious. I’m glad to see and hear you coping quite well after your earth shattering loss. Its been my pleasure, and I am honored to be your friend, and help you along day by day in any way I can.

Your friend forever, Dan.
    🤗😘

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sharon try to have good memories today and not dwell on anything. Hang in there! Know you have a lot going for you and seem like a great person.

mrpike1973

Sharon, I enjoy your posts and because of you my wife enjoys reading many of your posts as well. I don’t know you personally what I gather you are a wonderful person! God bless you Sharon and have a great day!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I always enjoy talking to Sharon. I do agree her smile and attitude are both beautiful and contagious. She is one of those people who have a beautiful out look. I always enjoy our conversations. Hugs and kisses lol

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Have a great day Sharon.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Sharon we haven’t met yet, but I sure appreciate all your contributions here and for always being a ray of sunshine and positivity!

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

Sharon, I hope the loving memories of your husband help get you through this day. Cry, Smile and laugh…..Take care

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sharon,
    Every day the pain lessens and the memories sharpen. You were dealt a tough hand at a early age but your families, both blood and here, will do anything we can to help out. If you need anything we are here for you.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

My heart goes out to you Sharon. I can’t imagine having gone through that. Your tributes and memories on Facebook you share are always warming to the soul. Considering the circumstance you have remained positive. I am not sure many of us could handle it the same.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Thinking of you today, Sharon.

bigpike

Hugs and kisses for Sharon.
    May God bless

Ripjiggen

You are in my thoughts today Sharon.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Thinking of you all day today Sharon.

Dad

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Reflect on the good times, have the best day you can.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’m thinking of you on this difficult day, Sharon. I’m glad I got the chance to know you and Billy. May you find peace knowing that he’s gazing down on you with that big smile he had.

Mike West

Sharon
    May all the great memories be with you today and forever!!!
    Peace and love.

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Sharon,
    My thoughts are with you today. I remember reading the original post and just feeling my heart sink for you. I hope today is filled with good memories, good company, and blessings to you and your family.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

cant add anymore that what was already said but hope all is well today Sharon!!!!

take care!!!!! you are a valuable poster here!!!! waytogo

munchy
    NULL

Wow!!! Can’t believe its already been a year.
    Sharon, you and Billy will definitely be in my thoughts today.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Sharon, Thinking of you and your family today. Hope all is well.

-J.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Take care Sharon.

grizzly
    nebraska

Sharon take care and hope you have a great day. Remember the good times, it helps

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I was absolutely shocked to read of Billy’s passing and I have never felt so badly for a member of an online community as I felt for Sharon that day.

I have met Billy and Sharon on several occasions and even enjoyed hunting birds with them once. It was my great privilege to have met Billy and his passing is a great loss.

When I think of outdoorsmen passing, I always think of the eulogy Hemingway wrote for Gene Van Guilder.

“He loved the warm sun of summer and the high mountain meadows, the trails through the timber and the sudden clear blue of the lakes. He loved the hills in the winter when the snow comes. Best of all he loved the fall … the fall with the tawny and grey, the leaves yellow on the cottonwoods, leaves floating on the trout streams and above the hills the high blue windless skies. He loved to shoot, he loved to ride and he loved to fish.”

So sorry for your loss, Sharon.

Grouse

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Take care Sharon!

michael keehr

Thoughts and prayers Sharon stay strong and enjoy the memories.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thoughts your & the puppies way

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Big hug from me Sharon.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

God bless Sharon. Think the good thoughts.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.