How do you haul your deer out of the woods?

• munchy
    NULL

Only $645!! whistling

devil

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20190729-072034_Chrome.jpg

404 ERROR
    MN

Well, good thing I’m not the owner, just a satisfied customer.

So satisfied with the product that you married the owner?…

Last time I heard a comedian that good I was watching the Blue Collar Comedy Tour on DVD…

Deuces

Think we’d all be a lil nicer to fellow sportsmen. Idk, I just think it’s cool some dude was probably sitting up in a tree stand, or better yet over a dead deer and thinking oh freaking he!! I do not look forward to this carry. Maybe his back hurts, maybe he hurt his shoulder at work, maybe he was just a huge lazy @ss, but anyway you look at it he came up with an idea, figured out all the crap ya need to and is sharing it with the hunting world thru his wife/girlfriend/sister/”satisfied client whatever. We all know he’s not gonna become a millionaire off this.

Products not for everyone, in fact it’s probably for the very very few. But I know some seniors who may want to know about this.

Jeff mattingly
    Lonsdale, Mn

Better yet a catipolt system. I will call it lil-catipolt. You shoot your deer. Build your portable lil-catipolt system next to your dead deer. Add a large spring for every 100 feet of carry you need. Next launch deer into next county. Added bonus is you don’t need to gut your deer, cause on impact the gut with shoot out it’s Azz.
    Ok.ok. a more logical approach. Lil-deer-drone. Fly your deer out of the woods.

munchy
    NULL

Think we’d all be a lil nicer to fellow sportsmen. Idk, I just think it’s cool some dude was probably sitting up in a tree stand, or better yet over a dead deer and thinking oh freaking he!! I do not look forward to this carry. Maybe his back hurts, maybe he hurt his shoulder at work, maybe he was just a huge lazy @ss, but anyway you look at it he came up with an idea, figured out all the crap ya need to and is sharing it with the hunting world thru his wife/girlfriend/sister/”satisfied client whatever. We all know he’s not gonna become a millionaire off this.

Products not for everyone, in fact it’s probably for the very very few. But I know some seniors who may want to know about this.

I agree, which is why I never knocked the item. But jumping down people’s throats because they didn’t like it is very unprofessional as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.