Hoodies

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can we still order the heavy IDO hoodies or did they go away with James?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Can we still order the heavy IDO hoodies or did they go away with James?

think they have BK’s mugshot on it dutchy!!!! whistling devil

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I think the ones we have are collector items Dutch.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Dutch,
    What size you looking for? I have a 2XL in the bag still, might have a L at the cabin in the bag also.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

XL on most days.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Dutch,
    What size you looking for? I have a 2XL in the bag still, might have a L at the cabin in the bag also.

is it a pullover or zip up??????

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Pull over, the good ones.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I was holding out for a zip up. IDO never produce any. Once I found out they were done I went to order a pullover and they were sold out of my size. I would be willing to go in on a group buy or something? It’s fun seeing the IDO hoodie around.

James, any chance we could get the information of where they were ordered so I can get one?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

I was holding out for a zip up. IDO never produce any. Once I found out they were done I went to order a pullover and they were sold out of my size. I would be willing to go in on a group buy or something? It’s fun seeing the IDO hoodie around.

James, any chance we could get the information of where they were ordered so I can get one?

I’d imagine the brand and rights to the name were sold as the business. But the good pull overs were white bear hoodies.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Can always order a Hoodie from a web site and put what ever logo or picture you want on it.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Can always order a Hoodie from a web site and put what ever logo or picture you want on it.

True. But last place I looked at doing this wanted $75 to set up the embroidering fee with a minimum of 10 items ordered.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Am I over looking it or is the link to the ido gear gone?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

All gone along with the link.

Gotem

Dutch,

I’d be interested in buying your 2XL if you were willing to ship it.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Get a order together, sounds like there maybe more then 10 people looking.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigcrappie wrote:</div>

True. But last place I looked at doing this wanted $75 to set up the embroidering fee with a minimum of 10 items ordered.

Buckeye1

I bought a plain one off Amazon, exact same hoodie. It was from White Bear Lake clothing if I remember correctly.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

If folks are interested, I could look into a cost for sweaters. With James’ permission I had a couple full zip up hoodies made for Sharon. So, my local place already has the setup cost done. I had her order the same white bear brand sweaters and everything. They looked completely legit.

Maybe @sharon would post a pic or two of the final products. peace

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sure thing! Here’s the black one and I also have a gray hoodie. They’re excellent quality, and I love wearing them!! waytogo

Attachments:
    1. 20231222_182528-scaled.jpg

2. 20231222_182517-scaled.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

the one is a zip up!!!!!! whistling whistling

but not being a debbie downer…… doah with so many posting this sites going down soon…why get a hoodie???

i’d be interested possibly.

dirtywater

Can we make ladies sweatpants with “THE BIGGEST FISH. THE HOTTEST BITES.” plastered across the rear end? If so I’ll take 5 in size small for the FW. Let me know where to send the personal check.

MX1825

Can we make ladies sweatpants with “THE BIGGEST FISH. THE HOTTEST BITES.” plastered across the rear end? If so I’ll take 5 in size small for the FW. Let me know where to send the personal check.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.