soldHonda 2200EUi Generator

• mark Mason

$675 Low hours. Recent check up, oil change and filter cleaning. Only non ox gas used although the manual says 97 octane is ok. Parallel ports. Eco throttle mode. Blue tooth compatible to view stats and remote turn off. Available in North metro or could meet up near Mille Lacs. I used this for one season of ice fishing. Starts on first or second pull and runs very quietly. Owner’s manual and spare spark plug included.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Great Deal on a Great Generator. That is close to 1/2 the cost of a new one. I believe I paid close to 1200 for the one I purchased this spring.

TH

Is this the companion generator? I have a regular Honda 2000 that I’d like to connect in series. If it is the companion can you post a picture?

mark Mason

It has the two ports called “parallel operation outlets” in the lower right which I believe uses a special cable to connect to another Honda generator. It doesn’t state “companion” on the generator itself but the manual says “Parallel Operation Outlets: These outlets are used for connecting both types of the EU2200i or EU2000i generators (standard and companion) for parallel operation. A Honda approved parallel operation cable kit is required for parallel operation”. The serial plate states EU2200IT AN R280.

mark Mason

I researched and found the “companion” model has one 30 amp outlet, This one is NOT a companion series and was used in my ice shack as a stand alone generator with two standard outlets and the two parallel operation ports.

TH

Thanks for looking Mark. I appreciate the updated information.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Dropped you a message Mark.

mark Mason

Thank you for the interest, this has been sold.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Honda 2200EUi Generator’ is closed to new replies.