Help with rapala ID

• chris
    northern Illinois

I was wondering if someone could help me identify this rapala lure? The one I am look for id is the gold one in the middle, on top is a Shad rap 7 and below is Shad rap 9. I picked a couple up at a bait shop 3 for $10. In the other picture the bill is curves up similar to a scatter rap. I am thinking risto rap but not 100%. Also if anyone has any dive info or if they are worth a darn or not, i assume there at least decent being older rapala. Thanks

Attachments:
    1. 405CFBEC-6B9C-4D82-86BD-72ED31100B73-scaled.jpeg

2. 8EDA7653-BB3D-4065-A2AF-AD6639C99B2C-scaled.jpeg

chris
    northern Illinois

These are old lures, they still have the folded paper advertisement in the box that I remember from the mid 90’s

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Ristos.

I have maybe 2 left that are beat up. A buddy of mine has an entire crank box of probably 50 that he won’t sell me a single one of.

They can work extremely well in the right situation. Quite a few saugers and walleyes made it into our boat using them.

riverdewey
    St. Paul, MN

Attached is part of a spreadsheet I put together on the specs years ago. My notes say the Precision Trolling app has the dive curve too. That may not match my data as I gathered it from several sources including Rapala. YMMV

Attachments:
    1. Rapala-Risto-Rap-specifications.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.