Help with Marcum lx6s

• Daniel Lukashewski

IDO are there any good videos on reading and opperating my lx6 thanks for any input

bigpike

My suggestion is find another lx6 owner and fish side by side for a day. This helped me enourmously in finding the setups I liked. We bounced ideas off each other. Read and know the manual also. That’s your base line. I’m sure there is u tube videos out there if you search around. Good luck!

jld
    Holmen

To be honest it just takes a little time to get in dialed in. There may be days you “waste” not catching as many fish because you are messing with your flasher but once you get dialed in you will rarely ever adjust a thing. I am going on year three and I honestly haven’t adjusted a thing in the last two years other than my gain a little bit on some days. I am also fishing for crappie, perch and gills on some of the same area waters each time out so that may play into it as well. I played with the graph the other day as I see lots of the pros using it but to me personally not something I find as useful for my fishing.

munchy
    NULL

Just search YouTube and watch a few videos. When I got my LX7 I watched a few that helped, just don’t remember which ones they were.

And if you don’t find many for the LX6 look at LX7 videos. They’re the same just different size.

Daniel Lukashewski

Just got my lithium battery for my lx6 cant wait to get her back out no battery no flasher

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.