Help. Quick questions about book_face.

• MNdrifter

Just a quick survey. I’m questioning a few things that happened today on the book face. I would really appreciate a quick response from as many people as possible! I will explain later, after I do this research.
    Thanks,Drifter.

1. Did you have to re sign in to your FB account today? Like typically you are always signed in on your phone but for some reason today you were logged out and had to re sign in.

2. What device do you use for FB (what brand and type of device)?

munchy
    NULL

I’d heard of a couple people who had to resign in however it didn’t happen to me.

I just use my android phones browser, I’ll never download the Frickbook app.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

No. Don’t think Facebook wants me.

knoppers
    big lake, backus

no problems for me on either my phone or my desktop.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

What’s book face?

MNdrifter

What’s book face?

Flip it around. I had some weird things happen today on “the book” My conspiracy buddy has me freaking out. Don’t want to be flagged by the bots…. I knew I should have went fishing today…… Stupid work.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ClownColor wrote:</div>
    What’s book face?

Flip it around. I had some weird things happen today on “the book” My conspiracy buddy has me freaking out. Don’t want to be flagged by the bots…. I knew I should have went fishing today…… Stupid work.

My question was not for an answer but to shed light in the problem….

Don’t get your info or facts from social media. Research things on your own. Many reputable sources on the WWW. Good luck!

MNdrifter

Yeah I did a little research. Seems myself and ALOT of people were logged off Friday-Saturday and all had the same message to log back on. One source even said all apple users were logged off at one point, and FB has no explanation why. It was just kind of weird. And I was talking to my buddy who is big time tin foil hat guy. He told me some crazy stuff. Kind of got me to thinking. So I asked the question here not on the book. Trying to come to my own conclusion. Like I said. I should have went fishing today. Sorry.

MNdrifter

Logged off – apple

Do you mind checking your “location” in your settings for FB? Did you have it turned off before shut down, and now it’s turned to on?

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

I was asked to log in yesterday too. Found it weird. Didn’t think anything of it. iPhone

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Pretty sure that happened to everyone who posted, liked or shared a Bernie meme. jester

-J.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Pretty sure that happened to everyone who posted, liked or shared a Bernie meme. jester

-J.

HRG

Attachments:
    1. Bernie-Mark.png

B-man

Also make sure to go into your “off-facebook activity log”, clear what’s there, and set your “manage future activity” to off.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>
    Logged off – apple

Do you mind checking your “location” in your settings for FB? Did you have it turned off before shut down, and now it’s turned to on?

It was changed to “ while using” wtf

munchy
    NULL

Just asked my wife about hers. She has an iPhone and was logged off.

Checked her location settings and they are at “While using” no idea what they were set to before.

Have now turned location off

Coletrain27

mine logged off my iphone and my location settings were still on “ask”

MNdrifter

Thanks for the replies. I found out what I needed to know. I will keep a closer eye on my accounts for sure. I’m about 95% sure I had location set to off before the shut down. Again thanks for the replies.
    Drifter.

Jim Clark
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I’ve had to do this “numerous times” since the first part of December… Suddenly lost the ability to post anything in that same time frame for about a 1 week stretch…Grandkids said they’d bet that “I must have been sent to the notorious hellhole known as FB Jail” for some transgression…??

Now, I’ve had to sign back in again the middle of this past week again…It sure seems to me like they’re playing some sort of silly game… I have quite a few friends on FB that have noticed that they also have had to repeatedly sign back in…

I know it’s “their site”, and I consented to follow their rules, but, as Joe would say, “C’mon man…!” This is getting ridiculous…

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

If you use paypall check that also. Had problems using it yesterday while sending. Got locked out.

bassh8er

Just a quick survey. I’m questioning a few things that happened today on the book face. I would really appreciate a quick response from as many people as possible! I will explain later, after I do this research.
    Thanks,Drifter.

1. Did you have to re sign in to your FB account today? Like typically you are always signed in on your phone but for some reason today you were logged out and had to re sign in.

2. What device do you use for FB (what brand and type of device)?

If you’re so worried about it; why not just cancel your account and quit using it altogether? Problem solved.

I’m a 35 year old male who hasn’t had a Facebook account since I was 20 and I did make it through.

deertracker

No and I use a Samsung Galaxy.
    DT

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I was logged off on my iPhone and my location settings are still at Never. 🤷‍♂️

toddrun

Staying logged in works on what is called a session token, which was created on initial login. All companies have breaches daily, some are bad, most are caught before anything bad is done. Sometimes when a breach happend, or doing upgrades to service, it requires the clearing of those session tokens, which in turn requires the user to relogon.

Conspiracy theorists work on fear, fear is a humans strongest emotion. Just like politicians.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Never had a issue with mine! Oh dang I almost forgot I don’t have a facebook account 😵

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.