Helix Ice and FishSmart App

• toxic11

Does anyone know if I can use helix ice to pair with fish smart app and upload auto live charts that i created using helix ice to the fish smart app? There is no maps for the lake that I fish so I had to created map with the helix. But no it would be nice to have it on my phone so I can look at it while walking out on the lake. Thank you

inskom

I don’t think you can view your AutoChart Live maps on the Fish Smart App, not that I’ve seen anyway and I haven’t seen it advertised ever. I think your only option to view your autochart live maps, would be to upload them to AutoChart Liveshare, and then view the Liveshare website on your phone. And going that route, I don’t think it shows you your location on the map, so you’re guessing somewhat where you are in relation to the map. Other downside to the LiveShare route, is that your map would be viewable to the public, if that matters to you.

Ice Cap

If I remember right you can share your purchased maps from the app to your Helix but it won’t work the other way. It won’t transmit anything from your Helix to your app.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.