Helix 7 G2 Sonar/GPS with Marcum Lithium Shuttle. 750.00

• papaperch

Humminbird Helix 7 purchased new last year. Marcum shuttle purchased this year. Helix 7 mounted on the Marcum by replacing Marcum power lead with the Humminbird power lead. Outfit is a hair over 7lb as seen on pic of it on postal scale. If a concern to you rig does not fit a 5 gallon bucket. The shuttle gives you 12V with 12 AH , an LED light and 2 powered USB ports.

Shipping is going to take 2 boxes. So shipping amount will be heavily dependend on where you live. If close to Berlin Center, Ohio . A face to face pickup is possible if preferred. The unit comes with the preferred ice ducer the XI-9-1521 plus the standard transom transducer. Still have the original box for the Helix 7.

Price is firm considering the Humminbird Helix 7 G2 Ice retails for 689 or so. Normal price on shuttle is @ 249.

When I replaced the power lead. I soldered the two leads and insulated the solder joints with shrink tape.

If interested can post or pm me. Will provide phone number if you would like to discuss.

papaperch

Deal Pending Pick Up Tomorrow

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Pretty slick set-up. Not a bad price either. Good luck to whoever gets it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.