Heater Body Suit

• Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Suit is in new condition never worn hunting only tried on. Comes with blaze orange zip on cape. Worth over $400. Size Large Wide. Asking $320.

Attachments:
    1. 7C3A96FB-3C3F-4843-AC23-F6F3B7247056.png

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Michael, you been ice fishing yet??? If I was in a bit better position, I’d consider it…

Mark

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Hi Mark haven’t been fishing yet still deer hunting with muzzle loader. Hopefully this cold front next week makes a lot of ice.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Michael, these suits are something I’m looking into. Your size available probably wouldn’t work for me but I do have a question maybe you can help me answer.

I wear a rock climbing harness. The attachment is in the front, where your belt buckle is. When I wear bibs I just unzip bottom up and run the tether through.

I see most people wearing typical hunting harness (imo they’re death traps) and the strap is behind the neck.

Can I wear a rock climbing harness and a heater body suit and have the tether go through like I would with bibs?

Thanks and good luck selling. That’s a great price.

B-man

Michael, these suits are something I’m looking into. Your size available probably wouldn’t work for me but I do have a question maybe you can help me answer.

I wear a rock climbing harness. The attachment is in the front, where your belt buckle is. When I wear bibs I just unzip bottom up and run the tether through.

I see most people wearing typical hunting harness (imo they’re death traps) and the strap is behind the neck.

Can I wear a rock climbing harness and a heater body suit and have the tether go through like I would with bibs?

Thanks and good luck selling. That’s a great price.

I wear my Black Diamond Alpine Bod with a Heater Body Suit all the time. Simply run your tether under your armpit and out the neck of the suit waytogo

In the event of a fall, you could drop the suit to the ground and get back in the stand unobstructed.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

FB&RM it sounds like it would work the way Bman describes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.