FYI 1197 and 997 and Humminbird PC updates

• trytoofish
    sw Mn.

There are 1197 and 997 updates V5.32 and Humminbird Pc update V3.2.2 available. Check your Humminbird Account.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Great, just checked this past weekend

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

What got improved?

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

Frequently Asked Questions

What changes were included in software version 5.320?

If you have a:

* 1197C SI

* 997C SI

5.320 includes:

The new Contour Mode has been added. This Mode is part of the SI Enhance Menu in the Express Sonar Menu.

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/ContourOffMenu.jpg

Contour Off shows you the standard Side Imaging view

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/ContourModeOff.jpg

Contour On removes the water column and shows you a flat representation of the bottom.

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/ContourModeOn.jpg

Here is a brief video on this topic.

Addition of Side Imaging range lines

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/SIRangeLines.jpg

Side Imaging Navigation – When you are Navigating (GOTO) to a waypoint the boat icon on the top of the side imaging screen will try to show you the direction to the waypoint. This icon will move around to provide the direction to the waypoint.

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/SINavigation.jpg

Addition of Down Imaging™ Zoom

/uploadedImages/Humminbird/Content/Support/FAQ/DIZoom.jpg

plus a fix relating to DownImaging bottom lock, DownImaging shallow water depth detection, DownImaging sonar recording/playback at shallow depths

If you have a:

* 1197C SI

* 997C SI

* 957C

5.320 includes:

Resolution to Interlink issues affecting GPS connectivity and waypoint sharing, along with changes to: importing from an MMC card, setup menu options, exit during remote sync in progress, GPS Course and auxillary temp alarm. Both units connected through the Interlink must have 5.210 software or higher loaded onto their units for these changes to work.

Chart layers were added, custom chart menu display was fixed along with minor Downrigger fixes were made for those with Cannonlink.

If you have a:

* 1197C SI

The Auxillary Temperature information box was added.

Also check this link for more.

http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?topic=2088.msg11433;topicseen#new

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

I LIKE!!!! Looks like the ole 1197 gets an upgrade

Denny O
    Central IOWA

What about us Pioneers! We were in on the first of all of this 987csi? Geneses, 1 “in the Beginning, God,,,,,,,”

cowboyhannah
    Wausau, WI

The download instructions for v3.2.2 say to restore my 1157 to default settings prior to loading any updates. Will I lose any waypoints, etc. if I do this?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

The download instructions for v3.2.2 say to restore my 1157 to default settings prior to loading any updates. Will I lose any waypoints, etc. if I do this?

While its always a good idea to backup any/all data before updates I’ve never had any waypoints, etc., changed or removed during the update process when I’ve restored to defaults first.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.