Cabelas Humminbird/Lakemaster seminar, March 6

• jhalfen

On March 6, I will be presenting a seminar, “The Technological Edge”, at the Cabelas in Owatonna MN as part of their “Great Outdoor Days” events. The seminar is scheduled for 2:00 pm, and will cover Humminbird Side Imaging, Down Imaging, and the new Lakemaster products for Humminbird. I will also be in-house before and after the seminar to answer questions and visit with anglers.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Be sure to stop by and say “hi”!

deertracker

Great another good seminar I can’t make it to.
    You ever going to be in the Alexandria area?
    DT

jhalfen

Quote:

Great another good seminar I can’t make it to.

You ever going to be in the Alexandria area?

DT

Nothing that far west this year.

If I were still doing my season opener at Maple Lake, I could have given a talk in Forada….at either the left bar or the right bar.

I will be in Rochester on March 22, and I may be in LaCrosse on March 16.

If you’re involved in a club out that way, have someone from the club get in touch with me about scheduling a talk for next year’s speaking tour.

deertracker

Thanks for the reply. I might just have to man up and spend some gas money.
    DT

fireline
    Rochester

Quote:

On March 6, I will be presenting a seminar, “The Technological Edge”, at the Cabelas in Owatonna MN as part of their “Great Outdoor Days” events. The seminar is scheduled for 2:00 pm, and will cover Humminbird Side Imaging, Down Imaging, and the new Lakemaster products for Humminbird. I will also be in-house before and after the seminar to answer questions and visit with anglers.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Be sure to stop by and say “hi”!

Jason hope to make it there.

jhalfen

If the freezing rain forecast for Saturday has you thinking twice about hitting the river, swing by Cabelas in Owatonna for a great Humminbird/Lakemaster seminar.

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

This was an excellent seminar. I’m glad I was able to attend.

jhalfen

Thanks for coming Mike, and thanks for joining the mailing list to receive the latest news from Humminbird, MinnKota, and Jason Halfen Outdoors!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.