Chasing flags

• chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

Just spent a great afternoon with the brother chasing flags on Spring Lake. Most holes had about 15 inches or + of ice. Drove over to LCO and Grindstone and they also had 15+ Ice. Picked up a total of 15 Northerns, largest and average was around 24 inches, just had a great time and they are all safe and sound back under the Ice. Shack next to us got there limit of hand size pannies, someone forgot to put the poles in the truck so we just had tipups. Well time for some refreshments.

arklite881south

Sounds like a fun day, and some great flag runs!!

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Sounds like a great day on the hard water. It is always fun chasin flags.

jdoely

Sounds like a good day!
    Spring lake can be a lot of fun… Great action lake. There are some nice sized pannies in there too.. Thought Bigfife would have a pic of that slab up here by now

Glad to hear the Ice is good on Grinder… Time to pull the big shack out, and spend Sun watchin Flags and the game!!

kyle_seubert
    La Crosse, WI

my family and i take a trip up there in the summer every year to thie chippewa flowage. If we cant find fish on the chip spring lake is our first resort man i love that lake caught my pb gill on that lake and was even in the news paper for the lucky 13 good job on the pikes my man

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.