lakewoods resort on Lake Namekagon?

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

jas anyone stayed there? how are the lodge rooms. want to bring my wife over for a short anniversary trip
    thannks

Tucker02
    Mn

Stayed there 4 years ago. It was real nice, had a black bear run across the golf course in front of us!!!!!!!! You wont be disappointed if you pick this resort.

dgilgen
    Eau Claire Wisconsin

Definitely worth the trip, also check out Garmisch resort just down the road from Lakewoods. Bring your atvs, golf clubs, or boat and you’ll have plenty to do for days! The Chequamegon National Forest is right there also, which is great for backroading and hiking. Plus, the wife will enjoy the food and amenities at the resort tremendously…

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

that does it then. two thumbs up and I am booking. always stayed on Lost Land but wanted to switch it up this year.
    have boat, will travel

tstatz
    wis

Stayed there 4yrs ago room was ok about like a holiday inn .The indoor pool can be a trip saver if you hit a rainy period.Food and bev is good they have a very nice marina for their guests with a boat launch…I would go back anytime.Have fun it is a very good fishing lake!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Eat the Sunday Brunch and say HI to Phil Rassmussen if you see him!!! Stayed there years before the fire, so haven’t stayed at the new one. Used to ride the Fat Tire Festival there and the orienteering across the street on the Rock Lake Trails. Would get to see Phil once in a while he opened the golf course, not much since I got out.

Mark

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

couldn’t get into lakewoods. apparently a two weddings that weekend and the fat tire.
    booked at Garmisch instead. will check out the brunch at Lakewoods though. looking forward to tooling around the lake and hitting a few bars/resorts.

jhalfen

We’ve stayed at Garmisch a bunch. Nice accommodations, really cool great room with awesome mounts, and terrific tavern food in the bar.

GREAT pizza at the Loon Saloon.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

thanks for the thumb’s up. could have waited a week and got into Lakewoods but it’s our anniversary do we wanted to hit that date. looking forward to fishing namekagon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.