Opener?

• eyebuster
    Duluth

Any one fishing the area for Opener. Sounds like the weather is going to be a bear. We will be in the Stone Lake area, The Lake is depending on the weather.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ll be in Spooner area. If weather is a bear I wont be out since I have fished plenty lately and have big plans for Minnesota opener. If the wind/rain holds off I will be out some.

cheese
    NW WI

I will be in the Minong area with my rain gear on!!!!!!!!!?????

2gunz

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

Boy it was a tough one out there! fished a small lake Saturday morning from 530-10 picked up 3 small eyes a crappie a smallie and a couple slimmers. Went to another lake in the area looking from some crappies. O for 2. again a couple small pike and a tiny eye.

Hit one of the bigger lakes in the afternoon and couldn’t get anything to go. finally got onto some smallies on the bigger lake. stuck a couple really nice ones 19″-20.75 about 40 caught in all. x raps and husky jerks were the ticket, the clown and bright colors worked better on the wind blown sides where the natural crome and blue got the fish on the clam side of the lake.
    Water temp on the smaller lakes were from 55-58 and the big lake ranged from 45-50 on the main lake and 55 back in the bays.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.