HANDS FREE CELL USE

• Tom Anastasi

I agree with this new rule and the motives behind it.

My job depends on constant communication and it will be a challenge, but will make us all a little safer.

There are a few of you here that need to take a long look in the mirror though. I can smell the hatred all the way through the internet. Some of the people applauding the restriction of electronic devices in autos are the the same folks who will rage out and run others off the road, or go out of there way- making a dangerous or speedy maneuver to flip a guy off or yell at him.

I drive a lot, and see the dangers constantly from distracted drivers.
    I see just as much danger from road rage.

Don’t be the one who kills someone while texting.
    Don’t be the one who hates cell phones so much that they kill someone with road rage.

That’s my after school special, sorry.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Your willing to put others in danger because you won’t make adjustments with your buisness strategy? Let me k know the company you work for.
    Just today I had a company vehicle run me off onto the shoulder. Yes, I do drive a company truck and it’s an understanding I don’t take calls while driving but others in the company do.

Don’t be the one focussing on a call that kills someone. Stats show it’s not the act of dialing that causes more accidents , it’s the act of conversation.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

“ Its still a good law to have enacted.

A narrow vision it looks good and I agree it has its attributes but this law enforces distracted driving. Maybe this is a step to something better.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

My phone has a setting, that I use, that says I’m driving when a call comes in and I use it.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

People can bitch all they want about it. The bottom line is that its going to become law. Either they can comply, or do the dumb schnit routine and become a law breaker….its no skin off my a$$ as I don’t use a phone for anything while I am behind the wheel anyway.

Tom Anastasi

Your willing to put others in danger because you won’t make adjustments with your buisness strategy? Let me k know the company you work for.

Did u read my post?
    Why are u so angry?

Smh

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

And the home of the BRAVE.

Thank you all for the conservation!
    I learned some things.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>1hl&sinker wrote:</div>

Did u read my post?
    Why are u so angry?

Smh

Yes I did. Don’t read into what you read though see what is said.
    ANGRY, YES WHY NOT. Not about your post.

big_g
    Isle, MN

For all the cell phone usage I seen in Central Mn… which was ALOT, it pales in comparison to Maui… I would say conservatively, 60% of drivers are using their phone, either in conversation, or texting and I would say a ton of visitors punching their next destination into the GPS feature. Lots of accidents here on very few highways… top speeds are 55 mph, most are posted at 45 mph. Roads are very narrow and all utilities are run along the roads on poles, no burying them in the lava rock, so lots of vehicles into poles… some you just drive by and think WTF…. how does that happen….? Distracted & drove right into them. Sad.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.