H2O Jigs

• curleytail

Yup, Hutch has 5/16 oz. jigs. I’ve ordered them from him in both painted and unpainted. Good prices and good jigs. I recommend them.

Tucker

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I see, Did you have a trolling setup on it? I’m trying to setup some rod holders for trolling? What kind of setup did you have. I would really like to run 3 rod tree on each side of the boat but its hard to find mounting options with such narrow gunnels. Any ideas would be great Thank you

Sent you a PM.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks for the tip on Hutches jigs. I’ll look in to it.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

My favorite thing about the h20 jigs is that the weight is molded into the jighead. Makes it much easier keeping things organized.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

My favorite thing about the h20 jigs is that the weight is molded into the jighead. Makes it much easier keeping things organized.

What do you mean you can’t distinguish between 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8? hah

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Dutch, you’ll love calling in an order. His mother answers the phone a takes the order! bow

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Thx for the website fishwater. Hutsch’s jigs are a work of art. Especially like his hair jigs…haven’t found better.

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Hutch is great. I order from him he sends the jigs and a bill on the honor system then I send him a check. Great guy.

nord

On Hutch’s web site, I do not see any 5/16. He did have them at one time.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

If you look at this page and the selectiom of jigs in the middle of the form, 1/4-1/2, I’m pretty sure it means jig weights that fall between these weights as well as the weights shown are included in this category.

http://www.riverwalleyes.com/Tackle/PaintedJigs.aspx

nord

Tom, you are correct. I didn’t look close enough.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yep. If you like being old school you will love ordering from Hutch. Old school river rat, used to ship out orders with an invoice included so you could mail payment back.

Thorne Brothers does have a nice wall of his jigs by the bait tanks. Fleet was also carrying his jigs to. Couple years ago got to meet Hutch at Thorne’s spring sale. Had to Step around Tommy to get a chance to shake his hand.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

GJ13 is a must have for spring on the river and leech.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

X2!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

Yep. If you like being old school you will love ordering from Hutch. Old school river rat, used to ship out orders with an invoice included so you could mail payment back.

Thorne Brothers does have a nice wall of his jigs by the bait tanks. Fleet was also carrying his jigs to. Couple years ago got to meet Hutch at Thorne’s spring sale. Had to Step around Tommy to get a chance to shake his hand.

Thanks for the heads up on Thorne having Hutch Jigs. $25 later and i’m out the door. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.