Gullrock Lake map

• Bartman

Anybody know where I can get a quality map of Gullrock up near Red Lake, Ontario??

Thanks

Justin Donson

What type of map are you looking for? There is a map chip for Ontario that has GullRock lake, it’s …okay. It will get you close to some of the major reefs/underwater structure but it’s not exact.

A lot of the resorts will have a map for you once you get up there, I think they may all use the same one.

Otherwise this one is a pretty good basic map:
    http://www.poplarpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gullrock_lakemap_poplarpoint1.jpg

When are you going up there and where are you staying? I’ll be at Five Lakes Lodge at the end of May and over the 4th of July. It’s an awesome lake, and Five Lakes Lodge is a top notch resort(no experience with the other camps).

Bartman

Was looking for a paper map depths etc…

Am going up with 3 other guys in early September. Staying at Wright’s Wilderness Camp. My buddies have been there before.

Thanks for the info and good fishing to you.

BRANDON RINGWOLSKI

Was looking for a paper map depths etc…

Am going up with 3 other guys in early September. Staying at Wright’s Wilderness Camp. My buddies have been there before.

Thanks for the info and good fishing to you.

I may have one at home that isnt mangled. Wrights should give you a nice one on day one. SUPER easy lake to fish, have fished it the last few times out of 5 lakes lodge on the west end of the lake. Good luck and have fun. We go 3rd week in august and fishing is awesome. Ian (owner) at 5 lakes says the 1st two weeks of Sept are the best times to fish that system. Unfortunately we cant make it this year.

Bartman

By easy to fish I’m hoping you mean rock piles are easy to locate before you meet one at 30mph!

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

By easy to fish I’m hoping you mean rock piles are easy to locate before you meet one at 30mph!

The lake is marked pretty well, just don’t go between two islands if theyre close together and watch it in Keg Lake (anything around the shoreline in that lake is dangerous).

Lee will fill you in on what to be careful of. I’ll be there Sept. 10-17

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.