1. image71.jpg

2. image7.jpg

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

Can someone rotate this picture

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Was that you Buzz in the fancy BASS shirt? Didn’t even put the online beard and the in person beard together on that one doah

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

It was a fun day of fishing. I think the kids all had a great time. They all took home a nice spinning rod and reel combo as well as a ton of great tackle. Thanks to all who donated gear or their time !!!!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Sounds like a great time! It also sounds like the combined donations from IDO (time & tackle) were pretty substantial.

Well done!

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

nhamm, yes indeed – it twas I the great and mighty Buzz. I encourage all of us to take a little time out of our fishing schedules and devote it to Kid’s events.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I’d also like to thank those who put this together. Very nice event.

Was impressed with the Amsoil reps that were there and handed out some stuff, and gave their heartfelt thanks as well. Good to see from companies.

Glad the weather held up and look forward to next years walleye event whistling hah

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Had a great day My partner never fished before and never used a spinning reel before by the end of the he was casting on his own and put all the fish in the box. The smile on his face was priceless. Plus we took second, he was real excited to show his Mother his plaque. Great Event thanks You for putting this on for the Kids

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Hey Tim, anything biting on the river after?

Had a couple good fish off the transitions rippin blade baits after the tourney. Wish my walleye kid could’ve stuck around, he would’ve enjoyed it quite a bit.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I want to thank you all for the donations and the time to come out and take these kids out fishing for the morning. the smiles where awesome and the weather was good. I am having a hard time posting any pictures of the event. as soon as i get that figured out i will post some pictures I have. if anyone else has pictures to post, please add them.

thanks

shane

hosejr

I am very thankful to all that donated and attended this event. Without you guys this would never be possible. I would like to drop a thank you to the Cottage Grove Lions Club, and the Soldiers of the MN National Guard recruiting center for their monetary donations. The Vets camp for letting us host the tournement. Our co worker Sarah for the snacks and waters. Jake and Nikki for coming out and donating Amsoil hats and oil as a thank you to the boaters. I dont want to ramble on just want to give some credit to the folks that made this event great. Lastly to Shane. Thank you for letting me team up with you on this, It was a honor!

Thanks

Will

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.