Grandpa Pug

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That’s what I’ll go by from April on. I got the news a while ago and forgot to share it with my IDO friends.

I can’t wait to take him fishing!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Well…..Congrats Gramps and welcome to the club. Now all you have to look forward to is great and great-great gramps.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Lucky you! and Congrats. woot

I’m jealous

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Congrats Mike! Hopefully I’m a good 20 years from starting this type of thread.

Iowaboy1

congrats pug !!! I have three grandsons now,a five year old,one that just turned one in october,and the third born on the eighteenth of Dec.
    if my stepdaughter keeps cranking them out at that rate I am going to nickname her howitzer.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Congrats Pug. I’ve only been a father for 7 months but I’m already looking foward to being a grandpa, all the benefits of having a little one around without any of the sleep deprivation!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I turned G-pa coming up on 3 years ago in May. When Easter arrives I will be once again as the daughter is having her 2nd one.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Congratulations Pug, show that kid how to bass fish.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

congrats pug!!!!! I seen this earlier but wasn’t sure how exactly to take it,thought maybe you was gonna be a pugpa!!!!!!! rotflol

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Is this your first Michael? Congrats!

I have seven now, and you never know what you’ll get…like a box of chocolates. Took one of the oldest out ice fishing last Sunday and when he caught a fish he ran away. sad

Let them choose what their interests are and celebrate that! waytogo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.