best chip for mississippi pool 3 and 4?

• bls1984
    wells,mi

wondering what the best chip to buy. have a hummingbird 1198. love the lakemaster way more than navionics here on bays de noc. im sure it varies place to place. if lakemaster is good for there any diff between the MN and WI for that area? thanks

joshkral

I have the navionics and it is quite a bit off on pool 4. I fished with someone else with lake master and needless to say I’ll be trading in my navionics by spring.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

I like my Lakemaster V4 chip.
    Also
    Humminbird, Minn Kota, Lakemaster chip
    is required combination to run I-Pilot Link.

FryDog62

Quote:

I like my Lakemaster V4 chip.
    Also
    Humminbird, Minn Kota, Lakemaster chip
    is required combination to run I-Pilot Link.

I used this combo last year for the first time and was very impressed. The mapping was accurate and we followed contours around the wing dams very easily. Good stuff.

Grawler

I have the navionics platinum and just picked up the hotspots map and the hotspots is much more accurate. The navionics will show 18′ depth for a 1/4 mile stretch of the river and the hotspots will show 10 depth changes over that same 1/4mile.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Follow this link to the Navionics web app here you scroll around and preview the areas of interest yourself. When you zoom in click on the Sonar Icon Lower Left corner for the SonarCharts/Fishing Layer/High Def layer Sonar Charts is available in Nav + and Hotmaps Platinum
    http://www.navionics.com/en/webapp

bls1984
    wells,mi

Thanks everyone. Just need humminbird to invent something to dodge them trees flying down the river!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.