Got a question?

• Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Thanks for clarifying! The bug fix I made was related to incorrect user ID values being added to topics the first time they are viewed. Once someone has viewed the topic it was set to record users correctly thereafter.

I would try marking all read at some point to reset your tracking. Starting fresh may be what’s needed.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Dave, we do not have a “Mark all Read” function any more. At least none that I am aware of.

-J.

Kirk Charipar
    west central wi

Where are we at with showing the most current posting FIRST on each thread page? When I click on a topic I would like to see the most current posting.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Posts seem to go back to un-read after 1-2 minutes. Regardless of new posts being added to a topic.

-J.

No, sorry for the incomplete statement. Topics which I’ve read throughout the weekend or so far today remain “highlighted” in yellow indicating that there are unread posts. For example, I’ve read most of these highlighted threads since the most recent post in said thread, but they’re still showing as unread.

Topics still appear as unread for me. Do I need to reset something on my end, Dave?

Any progress on fixing this? Very annoying.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Still broken for me.

-J.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Dave, we do not have a “Mark all Read” function any more. At least none that I am aware of.

-J.

The red checkbox can be clicked on to mark all read. I’m attaching a screen shot from the hunting forums.
    Mark All Read

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_2019-12-28-Hunting-Forums-In-Depth-Outdoors.png

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Still broken for me.

-J.

Me too.

Try marking all read as you can. Reverting the code change doesn’t make sense since the code was actually flawed and throwing an error at times.

It is working for me but I use the mark all read rather often so that could be why.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Now I’m seeing the issue after logging in from two separate browsers. I’m going to revert the code change and simply have it not log the error for now.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.