Got a question?

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

This is the official Help request and support thread. Leave a comment, question, or issue and we will work to get it fixed and document additional help for other users in the future.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

I finally got on the site with a new password emailed to me, but when I go in to change my password from the temporary one sent, it tells me it is invalid and no changes were made to my account……HELP!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

In the past when there was a new post in a forum, the “bobber” would turn red.

Will there be a new post indicator once the dust settles?

john_steinhauer
    p4

How do I post or reply on the hunting side? Are the six files gone as well?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I am having trouble trying to post on in the hunting forums. Tried to start a new thread in the deer hunting forum, clicked on new topic in deer hunting forum but in the box where it asks to pick a forum only the fishing threads are highlighted.

igotone

Need to know what happen to all the topics I saved in my account?????

there was a ton of info I wanted to keep

Please Update _ I may B gone if it is!!!!

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

x2, I miss that feature. Also it took you right to the first unread post.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

x3!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Is there a way to “mark all posts as read”?

Dale Rueber
    Red Wing, MN

Cannot post a picture from my “Windows 8” phone. Can post/reply just cannot add a picture. Clicking in the attachments field or the Browse button does not appear to do anything.

56twister
    Somewhere over the rainbow

All of my old posts are now posted by gmblum. Can this problem be fixed? I assume that all of my PMs are too, I don’t know because I haven’t found them yet.

<i>Yep, the PMs are gone and my groups are too.</i>

DIRTBALL2
    WARROAD,MN.USA

I finally got on the site with a new password emailed to me, but when I go in to change my password from the temporary one sent, it tells me it is invalid and no changes were made to my account……HELP!!

I’m having the same problem! Vas gibt’s? DIRTBALL2

Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

Cannot post a picture from my “Windows 8″ phone. Can post/reply just cannot add a picture. Clicking in the attachments field or the Browse button does not appear to do anything.

When creating a new topic, you are unable to add an attachment. If you select a photo, and click Publish – it doesn’t display. Same with a YouTube link. But both of those features work in a Reply to an already created topic?

Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

Also, you should introduce a Delete function or button for users who accidentally double post. Especially since there since there isn’t a Preview Post button so you can check before you Publish your post. (I know there is an Edit tab for afterwards but if you double post that doesn’t help)

Fred Scott

I joined the IDO forum just recently. I am a honest, true sportsman that enjoys helping others experience the great outdoors both on great forums and through my outfitter guide service in Vermont. I received this message through the IDO message board and I have to say I am not impressed. Can someone with the knowledge of computers and tracking down this person and making sure I don’t receive these messages ever again. I thank you for your help with this in advance.
    Whitetail Strategies Guide Service
    Fred Scott Owner/Head Guide

Here is the message as I received it:
    tina Sent 2 hours, 48 minutes ago

Greeting From Tina
    How are you today? and how about your
    health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.in-depthoutdoors.com)
    i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( [email protected] ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
    Miss Tina

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

I restarted my Alumacraft owners group and cannot seem to invite other members unless I “friend” them? Why is that? I hope this is a commercial success for you, but personally, it is more frustrating to do anything that I used to including the very things a social network is intended to do. Cannot even contact many of the people I did so on a daily basis before because they are either still trying to recover their account, have had their name changed, or have quit trying to get back to IDO.

Dale Rueber
    Red Wing, MN

Group Forums, public and private, selecting the “Show: Updates, Everything, Topics…” does not change what is shown on the screen, just shows everything. Clicking “Load More” at the bottom also does nothing so we cannot navigate past the point of what is loaded on the first page.
    Tested on Chrome, IE9, Windows Phone 8 and all are working the same.
    This was working a day or 2 ago.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

When creating a new topic, you are unable to add an attachment. If you select a photo, and click Publish – it doesn’t display. Same with a YouTube link. But both of those features work in a Reply to an already created topic?

@mnbassfisher

Yup, that one’s on the list. I’m not sure what’s up with that but we’ll get it.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

No icon to let you know that you have received a PM.

Sides of my page seem white and blank. Might be good spot for photos from the gallery or something else.

What is the friend request from IDO?

Brian Offerdahl

How do I send a PM? I have been trying and have been unable to send one.

Dan Gorghuber

When I favorite a post or thread or forum, it does not show up under favorites on my profile page. It’s nice if you are consistently going back to a thread or forum.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

When I favorite a post or thread or forum, it does not show up under favorites on my profile page. It’s nice if you are consistently going back to a thread or forum.

@rippinlips03

Thanks Dan. This type of bug reporting is very helpful. I’ll add this to the bug list right away.

ssperch
    Hudson, WI

Will you be adding the functionality to go back and view old reports in the archives? Being able to search by year and month to pull up old reports was great!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hi Dan

@rippinlips03

Favorited threads can be found in your personal dashboard under “Forum” and then “Favorites.” See attached.

Attachments:
    1. forum-faves.png

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I mark all forums read?
    Also, is there a way to only bring up new postings when I click on a thread?

Thanks

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Is there some way to stay logged in? Once or twice a week I get logged out and its a pain to try and get logged back in. Tried old password over and over again. Went through the steps for new password and same thing. Then about 3 hrs later tried it again and somehow got back on.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.