Ghost minnow

• Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Pic does not show the color of the mop chenille . Flecks of blue , green un it .

Attachments:
    1. 53BE15CA-1D25-413B-8FD1-1F1195094A14-scaled.jpeg

bullcans
    Northfield MN

I really like the eyes on those jigs too in addition to the awesome looking baits you tie.

May I ask what type/brand of jigs those are?

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I really like the eyes on those jigs too in addition to the awesome looking baits you tie.

May I ask what type/brand of jigs those are?

Unpainted Texas minnow heads 1/16 oz off ebay

tim hurley

Nice work! I would add a couple of strands of something bright even if you are dropping that in a very clear lake-of course whatever you add to the hook changes everything-you are doing beautiful work I hope you did not mind the suggestion.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Nice work! I would add a couple of strands of something bright even if you are dropping that in a very clear lake-of course whatever you add to the hook changes everything-you are doing beautiful work I hope you did not mind the suggestion.

Appreciate it Tim . I did put some crystal flash in the tail but its more of a white crystal .You can see it when expanding the pic. I appreciate all constructive criticism . Some of them that i tied the tails are bit to long .Trying now to keep them at 2 inches .

nord

All of your jigs look fantastic!! You’ll never keep the crappies from going after them.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

All of your jigs look fantastic!! You’ll never keep the crappies from going after them.

Thanks Nord ! We shall see ? lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.