Get Back/Beatles Documentary

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Started last night on Disney plus, anybody see it. I’m a sucker for anything Beatles so I did a Disney bundle for a month. I thought it was a little boring, too drawn out. What do you all think?

JoeMX1825
    MN

I thought it was pretty incredible to see the birthing process of so many famous songs…. I haven’t watched very many shows about the Beatles so maybe that stuff has been shown before???

I have a much better understanding of George Harrison now and his frustrations with Paul & John

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

For those of us who lived through the Beatles it’s amazing they were only together 7 years. Love them or hate them they were probably the 4 most talented guys ever assembled in one band.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Episode 2- still too drawn out, but I’m still watching. Wonder how this is going over in the press? I haven’t heard anything on TV or read any articles, zero.

LabDaddy1

Have only watched a few clips but it looks beautifully done. Really looks like it was filmed today. Very cool seeing them so candid. Even if you’re not a fan, you’ve gotta respect the Beatles for their unique and varied style and for being pioneers in so many ways.

ThunderLund78

Appreciate the Beatles, all the history and the influence they’ve had. Don’t have Disney Plus and don’t need another service – I know I could do a free trial but don’t want to get sucked into more TV watching… Unless they did the same type of documentary on The Stones! Then jut take my money! rotflol

BigWerm
    SW Metro

For those of us who lived through the Beatles it’s amazing they were only together 7 years. Love them or hate them they were probably the 4 most talented guys ever assembled in one band.

What about the Traveling Willbury’s? Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison and Tom Petty. rotflol I’ll be checking this out, not a huge Beatles fan but respect their impact.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

might check this one out. ill definitely be watching the new documentary on the velvet underground. more my cup of tea

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Not all of their influence was positive. Unfortunately they invented the templet for the “boy band”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.