Gateway General new owners?

• kabefisherman11

Has anyone been up to gateway General since the new owners too over? I always go up there and I liked Phil. He had some fair prices on stuff not like other gas stations in the area. I gladly go out of the way to gateway General. Hopefully the new owners keep the prices reasonable and don’t gouge tourists.

Timmy

Stopped once….their ice cream flavor selection was horrid. No vanilla,chocolate,mint choc chip,maple nut etc……

Watermelon sherbet? Wtf?

Whoever was working seemed real nice, but their choice in ice cream was bordering on blasphemy.

????

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Ok gather the mob and everybody head north, we’ve got a general store to protest!

Timmy

No, we only have a subpar ice cream counter to fix.

Summer up here is fleeting and special enough, we can not allow a subpar ice cream counter to go in corrected.

If all of us victims band together, our children may be able to experience the simple joy that is rocky road, butter brickle, or even vanilla bean.

Can I get an AMEN?

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

#scooplivesmatter!

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Looks like from Phil’s weekly fishing updates they just took over this month, hopefully the weekly report doesn’t go the way of the dinosaur, like to read it each week, gives me material to daydream about.

kabefisherman11

It looks like the new owners did the report this week. Ya I also enjoy the weekly report and hope it doesn’t go away.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.