Garmin xl bag livescope set up

• Jeremiah clark

With the pole mounted to transducer whts everyone doing with it while carrying, hole hopping traveling…..pics thanks

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

With the pole mounted to transducer whts everyone doing with it while carrying, hole hopping traveling…..pics thanks

Keep it in a sled. Be pretty dumb to carry the thing around, we do lots of running so dragging it in a sled makes it the easiest.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I usually set the livescope up and drill holes around it. I fish with a flasher. When fish leave a hole, I’ll go scan with the LiveScope to see which hole has the most fish near it and go fish it with the flasher. When moving the LiveScope, I carry it.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Summit HD and a few other shuttles make handle clips that the pole can snap onto when moving around…I agree getting a small sled is probably the best way to go if you want to move the Livescope from hole to hole or you can do what Netguy suggested and use Livescope as just a central side scan tool and hole hop with a smaller flasher…

Icefisherguy

Agree with the others, usually drag it around in a small sled (this can be problematic early ice with no snow as it spooks the fish). Otherwise, I lay the pole horizontally across the top of the bag and grab both the pole and bag in one hand.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.