Garmin LVS-12 Transducer 325.00 TYD

• papaperch

Lightly used Garmin LVS-12 Transducer perfect working order and cosmetically looks new. Was lightly used because of brief Ohio ice seasons recently.

This transducer does not need the box the other Livescope transducers do. Just an ethernet and power connection. It does not use as wide as angle as the more advanced LVS 32 and LVS 34 do. But it is utterly reliable and a great fish finder for ice fishing. It also does not seem to have all the operating headaches the more complicated ones have. When I tried my LVS 32 on the ice. I felt I spent more time playing with the unit than actually fishing.

The big drawback to this transducer is that very few Garmin models are able to use this. None of the smaller 5 ,7 9 inch units can operate it. There may be a GPSMAP 9 inch unit that can. The ones I know for sure are the 106 UHD ECHOMAPS and 126’s. the 8600 and 8400 series.

Best way to tell is to look on back of unit. If there is a bright yellow connector on back it more than likely does. To verify check on Garmin’s web page. Or can send me a pic of your units back.

Item is located in Northeast Ohio. Payment can be money order US postal , Paypal and Venmo

papaperch

Frank

It has been sold for quite awhile now.

Bill

Frank Hardush

Thank you for the quick response. I figured it would be but this post showed up in my search for one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.