Garmin echomap 73DV

• Jeff Schomaker

Anyone have any experience with this unit? Needed another unit and this one really intrigued me.

Mike Anselmo
    Wisconsin

I have both a 93sv and a 73sv. Both great units for the price, and they come fully equipped with all necessary hardware are for installation.. The imaging is fantastic. I’m extremely happy with my decision.

Frank Russell

i JUST INSTALLED A 73 DV AND IT IS SWEET. It has over 13000 hd lakes, i added a hd ultra sd card and it is great. The only issue i have is, it has the record and color depth feature’s, but u have to install a sd card to record for recording, and u have to down load the update color depth opinions from garmin on to a sd card,”ONLY onto a windows applicable PC. then install onto the garmin……

sjhauge
    Elgin, MN

You should update to the latest software version & not only will u get the color shading but the quickdraw mapping feature for making or correcting the maps. Yes you have to do the update with a micro sd card, but that is a small price to pay for what you get. I have a 93sv & a 73dv, could not be happier.

Bryan Myers

I just put a 93SV on my boat and so far I love it. I have not got to play with it a whole lot but I really like the imaging, and mapping.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

X2 ^

catnip
    south metro

I have the 73sv and it is awesome! The quick draw feature is outstanding and couldn’t be easier to use and has 10 color depth shading and the imaging is much clearer than the helix I had. I would recommend it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.