Garage Sale (Eden Prairie) including Muskie Tackle and Misc Crankbaits

• aaron_carrell
    Minneapolis, MN

My wife will be running a garage sale starting tomorrow Thursday May 21st until Saturday May 23rd.
    Time: 8 am till 1 pm each day.

I’ve included a whole bunch of stuff that was passed down from my father-in-law when he died and I don’t intend to use it. This includes:

-LOTS of muskie lures, some still in original packaging and I believe they’ve all never hit water. If new, these will likely be priced at roughly 50% off of retail.
    -Tons of Rapala and other brand crankbaits. Sizes range from Rapala #4 up to very large. Many have been discontinued! Deals available if you buy complete boxes as they’ve been prepared (see pics), but individual lures can be taken as well.
    -Other local baits from Wisconsin and other areas.
    -Other random tackle that may or may not have been used. Prices on these range from $0.50-$4 depending on rarity and quality.

You can find pictures of most of the lures that have been neatly organized anyways at the following link: Google Drive Fishing Lure Pictures

Feel free to msg me or email me (acarrell at gmail dot com) if you have any questions on specific lures or would like to make an offer on prior to the sale (I know some guys might see one of their old favs that isn’t sold anymore). I’m willing to ship lures if someone has enough interest.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Made it over this morning at 8, and you weren’t lying!!! Tons of good stuff, I was able to get a few things. But there was still a lot left! I’d get there asap if anyone else was considering heading over.

aaron_carrell
    Minneapolis, MN

I may be adding more to what’s sold at the sale tomorrow. I’ve got 4 full boxes that I’m sure I could stand to thin out. I’ll keep this updated.

BTW, I’d guess that over half of what I gave pictures of has sold already.

slawrenz
    Twin Cities

You picked $60 from me

BigWerm
    SW Metro

The early bird gets the Suick Slawrenz! twisted

aaron_carrell
    Minneapolis, MN

I stopped by 30 mins ago to drop a few things off. I can’t believe how picked over you guys left that already. Seems that we’ve had a good 8-10 guys buy a good bit of stuff. Thanks for stopping by if you saw it here!

I did hold a few things out from the sale for guys that had committed to wanting it last night (Spring Dawgs & Musky Buster lures mostly), but if anything falls through I’ll throw an update here of what those items were. Same goes for any additional lures I may decide to sell of my stash that I hadn’t necessarily intended to touch, but am thinking its a good idea… Gotta quit hoarding!

patk
    Nisswa, MN

on my way, hope you guys didn’t clean everything out

aaron_carrell
    Minneapolis, MN

Check in with my wife. The 2 jointed Raps you wanted are definitely set aside. The rest I’m not sure of. The guys really hit it hard yesterday!

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Thanks Aaron!!!! Much appreciated to set those aside for me. Got suckered in to another half dozen while I was down there.

For the other guys, there’s still quite a few baits left. Few Suicks, magnum Rapala floaters, bunch of smaller bass cranks that I’m not familiar with, and a number of other miscellaneous lures.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.