Gander Outdoors Eden Prairie

• AnotherFisherman

Has anybody been there recently? Do they have any ice fishing gear? Saw an ad everything is 50% off, wondering if it is worth swinging in if they have any ice fishing gear left.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

It’s hit or miss but worth a shot. They had a bunch of tackle and various gear last week. The guy I talked to said they continue to see truckloads show up and expect it through Christmas.

I work near there and stop in a couple times a week just to see what’s available. I’ve gotten some good deals on various fishing gear, tackle and other odds and ends.

Kirk Charipar
    west central wi

I recently stopped in at the Onalaska store last night. Yeah 50% off entire store. Got looking at the new Strikemaster float coat; I wonder if that 50% applies? $200 coat for $100???? ???

jld
    Holmen

I recently stopped in at the Onalaska store last night. Yeah 50% off entire store. Got looking at the new Strikemaster float coat; I wonder if that 50% applies? $200 coat for $100???? ???

Yes, it does apply. I bought the last Lite Flite a week ago at 40% off for $120 out the door. 50% off now will take me back for a Striker coat for my son.

milemark_714

Now 60% off,got a Strikemaster Surface jacket for 90.00,with the club price.Bought enough reels to last a lifetime,plus good plastics and some line.Most of the ice stuff is picked over,but found 2 sets of K-drill blades in another area.

Humminbird Helix 8s go out as fast as they come in. One guy left with 10 units.Probably a good idea to check back every 2 days or so.

jld
    Holmen

The Gander in Onalaska is at 60% off now. Noticed a Traeger 575 Pro fully assembled sitting there. Too much to pass up. $800 smoker/grill out the door for $320. It is getting picked really hard now but still deals to be found. I didn’t walk in looking for anything other than a few more spoons but I think I got a pretty good score here.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Whole lotta guns for sale at the EP store. If you’re into that kinda thing….

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I’ll have to check it out if I ever get my $50 rebate from joining the Good Sam’s club in September….

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>

I’ll have to check it out if I ever get my $50 rebate from joining the Good Sam’s club in September….

I wouldn’t wait by the mailbox….

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Just pulled the trigger on a 308. Cheapest store front was $959+tax. Cheapest online was $904+ fees…EP Gander out the door was $760! Boom.

Kirk Charipar
    west central wi

The Gander in Onalaska is at 60% off now. Noticed a Traeger 575 Pro fully assembled sitting there. Too much to pass up. $800 smoker/grill out the door for $320. It is getting picked really hard now but still deals to be found. I didn’t walk in looking for anything other than a few more spoons but I think I got a pretty good score here.

If Gander wants to operate like a “Bargain Cave” I’d be OK with that waytogo

milemark_714

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jld wrote:</div>

If Gander wants to operate like a “Bargain Cave” I’d be OK with that waytogo

They are using that store for such.The Terrova Riptide motors appear to have come from a Greenville store out east,and they had some Raymarine units that sold for peanuts.Be interesting on low they will go,the last closing ended up at 80% across the board.

Rob G

is gander closing all it stores/?

munchy
    NULL

is gander closing all it stores/?

Just the ones they can’t sell RVs at.

navtiller
    chippewa falls

Eau Claire store is at 50% off right now with a good supply of ice fishing tackle as of this morning.

B-man

Stopped at EP on my way home yesterday.

The fishing tackle is pretty picked over, not much useful stuff in marine. A ton of clothes left, hardly any outerwear.

My score was 800 yards of 45lb leadcore for salmon/trout fishing. Paid $5 a spool.

Got a couple long sleeve sun shirts too.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20191213_205243.jpg

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.