Enemy Swim

• Anonymous

I am planning to get out towards Webster in the begining of January. What are the ice conditions out there currently? Does anyone have any suggestions on Walleye locations on Enemy? I was out there 2 years ago now and we did good on the walleyes but were mainly on the small side and would like to find some better fish. Any info about the current conditions out there would be great.

Anonymous

I couldn’t help much as I have never fished that lake, but you may want to try looking for Mike’s Maps. That may narrow location down a bit. I’ll be interested in hearing how you do out there since I’d like to drill some holes out there sometime in the near future myself. If you find a good place to stay out there let’s hear about it. All I know is that the wind blows like hell out there all the time! It sounds like they have 4 to 5 inches of good ice on most of the bigger lakes out there right now! Good Luck!

Anonymous

I am coming out to Webster from Wisconsin on Jan. 17th and would appreciate any help on the ice conditions and what is biting and where. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Where are you staying? From the reports I have been told most people are using snowmobiles (best mode of travel) or ATV (bring chains), but 1 out of 30 people were driving trucks out on the main lake the past weekend. Sounds like waubay perch are running 10 to 11 inches.

Have you fished out there before? Any advice on where to go for bait or where not to go?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.