Waubay trip

• superdave
    NE IA

A group of 18 are heading up from Iowa, leaving on Wednesday. I’ll be back on sunday, hopefully with some nice pics to share with everyone. We are staying at Roy Lake resort.

Has anybody heard any reports lately?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Dave,you guys have a fun trip.Tell your Gramps hello from me please.Also watch Brim,he’ll try to sleep in the same bed as other guys.
    Ryan Hale

emover
    Malcom, IA

Hope you have a great trip Dave. I know the pics of Roy Lake Resort from ads on Tony Dean’s show look nice. Will look forward to your report.

dave

jigs

I live in brookings and have heard that some fish are going on waubay, and surrounding areas. We were on pickeral lake yesterday and did manage some fish, mostly perch but if we had stayed later i feel we would have caught some walleye, also I have heard that South Buffalo lake just north of waubay is kicking out some beautiful crappies and some walleyes. Good luck

superdave
    NE IA

Ryan, I will tell grandpa you say Hi, and we’ll see you next years trip or sooner!

Thanks for the report jigs, I sent you a PM.

Emover, there resort is a nice place, I looked it over a little this summer, Sure is a nice area up there!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Check out the rearing pong they just opened by Roy. Can’t recall the name, but some friends were just there and had a blast.

superdave
    NE IA

Kooty, was it Hauge slough?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That may be it. I’ll ask him when I get back to the cities. I’m working in Mitchell right now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.