New Reports?

• MTNet
    Champlin

Any reports from the End Of The Bay? It’s been a while since my last trip up, and will be some time before the Walleye Opener. Any stories, reports, or happenings going on around the lake?

Ice gone yet?!

guideman
    Lake Vermilion, Tower, Minnesota

Hi Rob,
    I pulled the shack a couple weeks ago, so my winter fishing is over.
    I’ll be down at the Blaine Expo in my Ace guide service booth. Don’t look for the Arrowhead Chapter at the show, for some reason the board thinks a free booth cost to much.

See you at the Muskie Expo!

“Ace”

futPWTure77
    Zumbrota, MN

I was on the Eastern portion this weekend for some night walleye fishing and crappie fishing. I went on Friday night for 2 hours and got 1 20″ walleye and 1 little one. On Saturday night we tried a summer big fish spot with no success. We ventured away from Vermilion for some crappie action on Sunday and caught 20, keeping 10 nice ones and 1 nice sunnie. It was a good weekend for the end of the year. Now its on to the opener and guiding for the governor! Thanks

Tony

MTNet
    Champlin

What, free is too expensive?

Sounds like a nice walleye, Walleye Kid. This has been a fun ice season, but I am more than anxious for the open water season. We’re on a mission to find some Vermilion sunnies.

Opener is a ways off, but still plenty of time to get ready.

See you at the muskie Expo! 2 Openers in as many months, can we be so lucky?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.