A little help??

• mkrakau
    Waukee, IA

Heading up to Rainy with a couple of buddy’s next Thurs-Sunday. Been reading the reports on this forum and obviously getting excited! We’ll be camping at Voyager Nat’l Park and looking for some pointers on where to camp? Any suggestions?

Also, any fishing tips would be greatly appreciated! We’ll mainly be fishing for walleyes but will probably spend some time chasing other species as well. Are there any hot baits for Rainy? Suggestions on presentations/locations? It’s a large lake and I’ve never been there before (the other two have once). Just looking to shorten the learning curve…and have something to eat for shorelunch! Appreciate any help!! Thanks!

-Mark Krakau

wkw

If you’re near Int. Falls, stop for a beer at the Thunderbird
    Lodge. Talk to some of the locals. They’re always willing to point you in the right direction.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ll be up there monday and tuesday. I’ll be sure to report back upon my return.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I’ll be up there monday and tuesday. I’ll be sure to report back upon my return.

Lucky duck….knock ’em dead James!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

I am leaving in about 3 hours and will be there for 5 days.

Hoping everyone is in about 3-7 feet of water.

On Rainy, always fish the windy shore

The Dog.

arklite881south

Hi Guys!!

We’ve been crushing the slabs the past days!! Eyes are going on first breaks from windy shorelines especially well!! Congrats to John on his PB 14.5 inch slab yesterday!! Will give a more detailed report when I get off the lake!!

mkrakau
    Waukee, IA

Looking forward to the reports!! Some good sticks going to be on the water the next few days….leave some for us!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.