We’ll be sticking fish!!

• arklite881south

“Partner-n-Slime” was dipped into Rainy Lake on Tuesday and is now chillin down at the dock.

First fish to hit the boat……..LITERALLY was a pike!! Bays are breaking loose and main basin ice is getting pretty nervous.

Opening day on Rainy Lake will have limited travel, but rare opportunity to seek fish during a spawn cycle.

We have days open next week due to early premature re-schedules.

Big pike and eyes up shallow!!

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

Some guys just got it made, new boat, big fish to catch all year around it just doesn’t get much better than that I have two more weeks of final exams before I can even think about wetting a line ! Have fun Chris

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Nice Pictures – Wish I was on the water

arklite881south

Quote:

Some guys just got it made, new boat, big fish to catch all year around it just doesn’t get much better than that I have two more weeks of final exams before I can even think about wetting a line ! Have fun Chris

LOL!! I pinch myself every now and again!! Ace the tests and pick up the sticks.

arklite881south

Quote:

Nice Pictures – Wish I was on the water

I think a lot of people are thinking those thoughts about now. COME ON SUMMER!!

jackfishjp

Looking forward to putting some slime in that ride of yours in 10 days with Greg. Hope you can put him on a 40″ pike he has wanted one for a while. Of course you would then put me on a 45″er a few minutes later. haha

arklite881south

Quote:

Looking forward to putting some slime in that ride of yours in 10 days with Greg. Hope you can put him on a 40″ pike he has wanted one for a while. Of course you would then put me on a 45″er a few minutes later. haha

I’m hoping both at the same time myself!!! Limber up!!

wall-i-hunter
    Geneva, IL

JP,

Chris has a very special net that we used last year for your 45’er that he’ll need to call back into service from retirement.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

With a ride like that you ought to be sticking all the fishies

arklite881south

Quote:

With a ride like that you ought to be sticking all the fishies

Kind of like cheating!! With the add of the I-Link I think I have almost mastered fishing from the couch at the cabin now!! Stay tuned.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.